On Tuesday 24th March Forest Drives Limited adapted its position to work within the government's guidelines amid the COVID-19 crisis. The safety of our people, our customers and the community we serve will always be our primary priority. We have implemented the following as of immediate effect so as to ensure social distancing is put in place.
- All customers are to deal with one key team member.
- Any interaction between ourselves and customers are to be undertaken via email, telephone, SMS or Video chat.
- Our staff are not permitted to enter the customers property.
- Please do not offer our staff any refreshments.
- All staff on site wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, eye protection etc. and work within a safe proximity of each other.
- Site staff numbers will be decreased to ensure more social space.
These measures are designed to ensure the safety of our customers and colleagues, whilst maintaining a service for our tradespeople. We are now providing a service that minimises social contact, so as to assure you that we will do all that we can throughout these unprecedented times to protect our colleagues, customers and their families.
Clearly this is a fast moving situation and we will continue to monitor events very closely. Should circumstances change significantly we will issue further updates.