An extremely hard wearing bonded aggregate surface. Offers a natural pleasing appearance of loose aggregate without any of the setbacks that come with loose aggregate surfaces. .
The construction of a resin bond driveway will require :
- The excavation of the existing ground to a depth of approx. 300mm - 350mm.
- 200mm - 250mm layer of 'Type 1 MOT' crushed concrete is placed for the stability and drainage requirements.
- A sub-base layer of approximately 70mm - 80mm of Tarmac.
- Finally 20mm of the chosen resin aggregate mix applied and finished.
There are design options that can be applied in the final step of applying the resin aggregate mix that can incorporate special design features, such as shapes, circles, curves, letters and numbers.
Depending on your chosen overall design, the necessary edging, kerbs and steps are installed in line with the overall process.
- Durable - Extremely hard wearing. for pedestrian and vehicular areas.
- Anti-slip - Offers excellent anti-slip properties.
- Textured Finish - A textured natural finish, anti-slip properties and no loose stone.
- Colour Range - Extensive range of colour options, giving endless design possibilities.
- Enhances - Maintains and enhances the surrounding environment.
- Low Maintenance - Occasional cleaning required with little or no maintenance.
- Selection - A range of colour options, shapes, patterns, curves, circles, letters and numbers giving many design capabilities.
- 5 Year Guarantee*
*Guarantees offered are up to 5 years and are subject to Terms and Conditions.